Friday, March 20, 2009

Product review for future parents:
Although this product may look super cute and fun all it has caused for Sydney and I is tantrums and mess!(I do not mind the mess as much as having tantrums) It is always fun for a while, and then when Syd wants to color on something other than paper a tantrum ensues.
Here is my little artist. She does exceptional work for a two year old and can already hold regular crayons, markers and other variety of "big girl" writing utensils. However she has a hard time with this so called "marker" which acts more like a paint brush with as much ink comes out at a time. [and I would almost consider this a step back from regular markers...?]


I have hidden these markers numerous time and she always manages to find them. This [My leg] is usually the result of coloring with these markers. For some reason these seem to work better on mommy than on paper and my legs are washable, [at least I hope so lol] so why not? It looks like I murdered someone with my leg. Good thing I do not mind messes.


Anyway, happy Friday to everyone. My weekend consists of HOMEWORK homework HOMEWORK! I will fit a little bit of hanging out with a few good friends of mine :) Even though I have finished both my papers that are due at the end of April. I am trying to be as proactive as possible so April is not so crazy with test, papers and homework!

Love Christina and Sydders

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested: that is, some books are to be read only in parts, others to be read, but not curiously, and some few to be read wholly, and with diligence and attention.
-Sir Frances Bacon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home