Monday, March 9, 2009

Like a fish to water

We love to swim! This week is SPRING BREAK at Kennesaw State University so I have all day this week to play with my lil' squid! Today, we woke up and went to the gym. Syd played in the dare care while I got my butt whooped in kick-boxing! Then we went SWIMMING!



As you can see she was very energetic before the one hour swim in the pool! Saying "CHEESE" before every photo. We had to wait six whole minutes until the life guard showed up at 11am! It was the longest six minutes of her little life! Below is a picture of Syd when i asked her how old she was. She screams "TWOOOOOOOOOOO" every time! haha

Trying to get us both in the picture. My face is still red from the kick-boxing!


Finally we got in the pool and all Sydney wanted to do was jump off the side of the pool into the water...needless to say my arms feel like they are about to fall off...



After swimming for a hour she was a little worn out [thank God] and we went home and both took an AWESOME NAP! I love naps! mmmmm! So it is now 5pm and we have had a exciting and exhausting day but it was a blast! I am thinking that tomorrow we will go to the park so I can run a few miles and then play on the playground! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was a blast! Hope every body else's was spectacular as well!

Quote:
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

I think that there is a little bit of madness in all of us. It is weather we want to admit it or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Three Scobeys said...

She could not be any more adorable. I looked for a swimsuit for Evie today at Old Navy and apparently they do not make them for newborns...they start at 6-12 months. boo!! Sydney's is sooo cute!

March 25, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home