Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My very first Post!




Well, I thought Matthews' Blogs were so interesting I thought I would start one, so he and whoever else would like to read about me could! I miss my cousin? already!


Anyway, this week I started teething! I know can you believe it? I am only 14 weeks old and I already have my front two bottom teeth! Isn't that crazy?? I am stunned. I would like to tell everyone that i was very brave and tough. I hardly cried at all! I just wanted mommy to hold me all day and all night. I would just fuss a little every now and then. If mommy would sneeze for make a funny noise it took my mind right off my teeth and I would giggle because she is so funny! The picture above is me being so silly and wearing these ridiculous glasses. Boy, did I make mommy and daddy laugh alot!




Mommy and I go to trivia every week on wednesdays! It is so much fun and we usally win at least 3rd place! Tonight we won first and got $40 in house cash!





this is my buddy from trivia Joe! He actually has that tattooed on his finger! I made him take a picture with him giving me a mustache! He is a nice guy! He laughs really loud though and it scares me everytime!



I also went to the pool for the FIRST time last week! I liked it but it was kind of cold. Mommy got sunburned somehow! She has very fair skin! We were only in the sun 5 min at a time! Here is me at the pool with daddy!






Well, it is way past my bedtime. Mommy is falling asleep. Thanks for tuning in for my very first post! I hope you all enjoyed my pictures and stories!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we can keep up with what you are doing too. We miss you and look forward to reading about your days and seeing updated pics of you.

May 24, 2007 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger lauren rae. said...

I'm so happy I can read what you're up to ALL the time now, even though I talk to your mommy every day anyway :]

You're the cutest!!!
Love,
Aunt Lauren Rae
(Uncle Aubrey says hey, too)

May 24, 2007 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great, now we can see Sydney grow up and keep up with her Mommy too.
Anne

May 29, 2007 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home