Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Milo!!!

My very first kitty milo was missing for about a week and he finally came home 2 days ago. Mommy noticed he was limping a bit but he did not have any bite marks and grandma said he probally sprained it. Last night he was limping really badly and mommy felt his leg and was huge and swollen!! WE thought it was broken! We took him to the vet today I was scared that he might not make it. I did not want him to go to kitty heaven! We just met! So I thought I should get some pictures of us together juuust incase he decided he did not want to come back home with us.






After mommy took the pictures I got on a Super cute outfit to go to the vet that Auntie Jean Marie gave me (sams handme downs). I love my overals they are one of my favorite outfits! THANKS JEAN MARIE!!


well that is all for tonight! Mommy starts school tommrow so she needs her rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home