Saturday, May 26, 2007

I look soo cute!

On Thursday mommie and I went to Gwinnett to work for grandma and we stopped for a break to play a bit. I was rolling over like crazy and posing for lots of pictures! here are a few. I finally got the hang of smiling and when mommy sneezes I think it is so funny.




This one is my favorite! I love getting kisses from my mommy. I am so good at rolling over! Now I am working on crawling! I can get my feet all the way up under me and I push my head but I can not lift up my upper body yet. I am trying to hard to figure it out! Hopefully I will be on the go soon and be able to crawl wherever my little heart desires!!





This is when we stopped at Ruby Tuesdays with grandma and uncle eric to get a bite to eat! Uncle eric is really goo at taking pictures of me!



And this is when mommys BFFL!/ Auntie Toria came over to visit on Saturday for a little bit. She is so funny and makes Elephant noises and I love it! She also smells good.

Anyway, I had a busy weekend and i need a nap. Tommorow I am going swimming with mommy and daddy. Mommy will probally take a million pictures so I will post them if they are good! Then grandma is going to baby sit while mommy goes to the Stone mountian Laser show! I wish i could go but i am too little!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home